BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Opinion Time!

So I'm going to start a new thing on my blog and i will do this every week. Each week i do it i will explain how it works just in case you don't remember or are new. So pretty much I'm going to tell you something, show you something or both and i want you to give me your opinions on it, on the comment box. This is for i can interact with my views and fans and i can see what you guys think. I will do this every week on Sunday and can tell me your opinion on it through out the whole week. So today will be my first time doing this but lets get started.

Charlize Theron thinks Hello Kitty is and should only be for kids and adults or ladys 30 and up shouldnt wear Hello Kitty. She says no one is concerned with the 30 year old women wearing Hello Kitty, and that its a teen style that you see 30 year olds wear, that should be a issue. She is the star role in a movie called Young Adult it came out in 2011 and she requested them to have her wear Hello Kitty in the movie to show her role of a adult that hasnt grown up. Here is the trailer and on the first scene she is wearing Hello Kitty. Some of the language in this trailer shouldnt be heard by little children, you were warned.

Tell me your opinion in the comment box.

Tell me your opinion in the comment box. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment