BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Cakes!

Everyone has a birthday and their are a lot of people out in the world who love Hello Kitty. I came across birthday cakes and wow did i find some amazing ones and i would have never thought about. Now i want a Hello Kitty cake for my birthday, i know ill get one since i love Hello Kitty. :) If you have any cakes you would like to show me just send me a email at Clarissa500@msn.com or just comment me.




^These cakes are ones you can find at the store. ^

Some of these are in the shape of her head.





Some of these cakes are in the shape of her body.










^These are just regular cakes with her picture on them.^





Some are in a full body form






























And the rest just have toppers which are plastic, paper, or even cake at is on the top on the cake and pops out.

No comments:

Post a Comment