BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cookieskids.com

This is a site for stuff for kids like cloths, shoes, toys, and more and they have a lot of Hello Kitty stuff here. If I had a daughter I would shop her but I am to young for that. I love their cloths though and they have some awesome toys now this place is just right at their pricing I think. They have great items and i was looking around and saw some kawaii stuff and I want to show you some stuff I saw and liked for then you can see what you think and check it out for youself. They have a lot there and you should see what they have I will only post a few things so go on their site to see the rest!

LINK:
http://www.cookieskids.com/Search.aspx?k=hello%20kitty

Hello Kitty Umbrella
$6.99


Hello Kitty Top
$8.99


Hello Kitty Puzzle
$9.99

Hello Kitty Dress
$14.99


Hello Kitty 2 piece outfit
$19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment