BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hello Kitty Contacts and glasses

Did you know there are Hello Kitty contacts, with her face in them? Well there is and of course we all know there are Hello Kitty glasses and sun glasses. I wish i could wear sun glasses but since i have real glasses i cant and whats the point of contacts when you can see them, if im going to have my glasses on. I dont they have real glasses that are Hello Kitty but i know theyre expensive, so not yet for those. Some Hello Kitty glasses have a bow and they can come with my bows and you can just switch them off and on, then there is some with a bow and whiskers, how kawaii. They even have some shaped wear they are all blinged up and they have Hello Kitty on them too, im a big bling person so if i didnt have glasses those are the ones i would wear. What do you think?


My Favorite!

Glasses














Contacts


Glasses holder



No comments:

Post a Comment