BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Topb2c.com

This is the site I had from Funny Pic Of The Week and because of that it made me see that this site does sell Hello Kitty things but theres a catch. This site doesnt sell tops, toys, and plushs, this site sells Hello Kitty costumes and these are some great costumes. I want them pretty bad and you know what im going to buy one soon :) I know I am and then I will show you all. These costumes are not like Halloween costumes but you can wear them then, these are real costumes like the ones that you see at Disneyland, or Six Flags but of Hello Kitty of course. I will show you the ones I like the best and you tell me what you think and go see the site yourself because even if you dont see what you like here, there are many more and everyone has their own taste. So go see what you want to look like as Hello Kitty or what kind its your choice :) and it wont be a bad one either. By the way these are costumes for adults they are not bad just no kid sizes and they do have male costumes for Dear Daniel.










No comments:

Post a Comment