BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Momiji x Hello Kitty Collectable Dolls!!!

Im sorry for the delay I know I havent posted on here awhile but I been dealing with some stuff. Well I am now back and I will be posting everyday and a lot. :) So you wont have to worry for a while because all catch you up on what you missed. Thats my job and thats what I will give you all so here we go once again. :)

Momiji are dolls and they now just came out with Momiji, Hello Kitty dolls and they are of course collectables. They are really kawaii and I want them myself, you should see them on lovemomiji.com and see what you think. They have six different ones and they look different have different thing of Hello Kitty or that are Hello Kitty and they also have different names. They have different products too then just the dolls, like cups, pins, and key chains. The dolls are $14.00, the cups are $10.00, the key chain are $8.00 and the pin is $5.00. Go see what you would like yourself and what you want to buy. :)


1 comment: