BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Chouette Hello Kitty Watches

Im sorry for the long period of time i have not put up a post My boyfriend and my sister are sick and I been with them the whole time and they got me sick. I am finally better and im sorry for the delay but I am back.

Chouette has now came out with new Leopard Hello Kitty watches and they are blinging. They are limited to only 150 pieces each so they are something you want to go get Now! Heres about them 47mm IPS plated alloy case Swarovski Elements bezel Stainless steel, limited edition 001/150, 002/150… Black dial with leopard crystal Hello Kitty pattern 3 hands movement Leopard pattern calf leather strap 3 ATM water resistant. They cost about $374 but they are worth it if you are looking for a Hello Kitty watch, this should be your first pick. You can go to their site and read all about them and get your own before they are all out.

LINK:
www.chouetteluxury.com







No comments:

Post a Comment